or any other sort of exclamationary sound that signifies enough "eyebrow raising" and nervous "gulping"....in regard to my last quite disgraceful post.......bad Timmy !!
Anyhow..I think that it's very important to make peace with our own pasts.
How else can we move forward with an unencumbered conscience.
I wish that I could sing to YOU right this very moment...yeahhhhh...I'd belt out a few lines from the old Frank Sinatra classic "I did it my way"....in particular...the bit that goes....
"mistakes I've made a few".....it then however.....goes on to say "too few to mention"...hahaha for laughing out loud.....mention them I say.....yell them from the rooftops.....and most poignantly...
use them to help others in their own struggles.....that's what I say.
However....we will have lots of time for helping each other (hopefully)
so lets now take a little fictional frolic into story time.
This one is about love being found unexpectedly.
Thanks for reading....and I hope that YOU are feeling good.....for as they say.."life's too short".
Much love from me...Big Bad Tim....to YOU...whoever you are and wherever you may be.
OLD
ENOUGH FOR LOVE
Ambrose Featherstone was
madly in love with Tiffany Mudlark and Tiffany Mudlark felt entirely the same
way about Ambrose Featherstone.
Sadly it was difficult for them to be together, as their families did
most certainly not approve.
Ambrose
and Tiffany had to be content with discreet smiles from across the room or if
they were very lucky, the bumping of elbows on the bus during an excursion.
Occasionally at lunch,
they would sit in the same group happy enough to be at least in the immediate
proximity of each other.
They both felt that life was most certainly not fair, as nobody else
believed that they should be allowed to make their own decisions or to be able
to do the things that they knew they wanted to do.
Why couldn't they ?
It seemed that their
families and every other sort of authority figure was always telling them what
they could and could not do.
However there was now an opportunity for them to stand up for themselves
and for them to be finally treated like adults with the forthcoming end of year
dance.
Regardless of what anyone else might say or think,
they would be going to the
dance together.
Yes indeed, whoever would have thought that life in an aged care
facility would be so damn hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment